[Nfbk] Social Media

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Sep 28 14:53:34 UTC 2013

Hello!
    For those of you who are on Facebook & Twitter, for next weekends NFBK convention we will be using the hash tag, #NFBKY13.
You can track all the business & goings on & create your won posts by searching & using this hash tag.

    If you are not on Facebook or Twitter, I encourage you to sign up or start following us. You can find NFBK on Twitter by searching @NFBK. On Facebook search for, National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky.
Greater Louisville can be found on Twitter by searching, @NFBGL.  On Facebook search for, NFBGL or National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville.

If you have any questions about social media, please let me know.

Thanks!
Nickie