[Nfbk] The Mall (update)

Penny,Kayla null kcpenn01 at louisville.edu
Sat Sep 28 15:26:12 UTC 2013

I like it.
Katie
________________________________
From: Nfbk <nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Melanie Peskoe <mpeskoe at twc.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:40:16 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbk] The Mall (update)

Hi everyone,
Upon further thought, I propose that rather than approaching store employees with "information about how you can assist blind shoppers" we  give them a "thank you for the work you do" bag. The contents of the bag will be the same - literature about the NFB and some candy, minus the tips for working with blind shoppers. Then, we do as others have suggested and either conduct a training for store managers or connect with them at their staff meetings on location. What are your thoughts?
Regards,
Melanie

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314