[Nfbk] Jernigan Fund

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:35:05 UTC 2014

Cathy, is that for this year's National Convention or next year's?

The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that
defines you or your future. Every day we
raise the expectations of blind people,
because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can have the life you want; blindness
is not what holds you back.