[Nfbk] National Convention,

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Sun Apr 20 18:12:41 UTC 2014

Happy Easter to you too, Cathy!

Blessings,

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cathy Jackson
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 8:44 AM
To: Nfbk
Subject: [Nfbk] National Convention,

Happy Easter!
I hope all of you have a fun day with your family and friends.
Are any of you who are planning to go to convention willing to work in the
NFB Store? Mrs. Maurer has asked me to inquire. They will be scheduling
times very shortly. In years past people were asked to work a two-hour stent
on two different days. There is also a training that lasts about an hour.
Let me know off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Pamela and John, will help be
needed in NEWSLINE? I know the two of you work this area.