[Nfbk] Greater Louisville event in May

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:16:13 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The NFBGL board of directors would like to invite you to a cookout on
Saturday, May 17 from 3-6pm at the Kentucky School for the Blind (1867
Frankfort Ave). We'll have hot dogs and hamburgers as well as traditional
cook-out fare (think baked, coleslaw and chips). We also plan to play some
good old fashioned outdoor games (remember tug of war and three legged
races). For those who prefer to have their fun sitting down we will have
braille and large print playing cards available and you can feel free to
bring any other board games you'd like to share. We look forward to seeing
many of you there. This will be a fun event for sure! If you have any
questions please feel free to call me directly at 502-262-1403.

Regards,

Melanie

--

Melanie Peskoe