[Nfbk] National Convention Financial Assistance

Penny,Kayla null kcpenn01 at louisville.edu
Thu Apr 24 01:21:08 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am attaching this year's state application for financial assistance to the national convention.  This is for first time convention goers only!  If you qualify for assistance please fill out the application and email it back to me by May 30th.  If you have any questions please email me or call me at 502 533 5933.

Thanks,

Katie Adkins