[Nfbk] Fwd: Position in FT Knox

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:48:25 UTC 2014

Good Morning All,

I spoke with Nikos Daley from Blind Industries and Services of Maryland. He
has sent a listing for a customer service position at Fort Know, KY. I am
forwarding his message and posting in hopes that someone out there is ready
and willing to go to work. If you have any questions you are encouraged to
call Nikos directly. Good Luck!

Cathy