[Nfbk] Convention Reminders

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 00:07:25 UTC 2014

Good Evening,
I wanted to take a minute or two to remind everyone of convention details. It is time to preregister. You will save money and Mike Freholm will appreciate getting a head start on making packets. We need to make our hotel reservations no later than September 9th to be assured of getting our rates. The number to call us, 1-888-233-9527. Anyone applying for financial assistance must apply no later than Sunday, August 31st. Many of you have been selling reverse raffle tickets. I appreciate your help and want to encourage others to participate. Door prizes are loads of fun. Try to contribute an item or two. If you are curious what to bring, it should be something that you would enjoy winning. Things are moving along quite nicely. I hope to see all of you at the NFBK state convention.