[Nfbk] FW: Sad News

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 02:51:25 UTC 2014

You know this is just another reminder, that tomorrow's are not guaranteed for anybody. I have the pleasure of knowing John for only a few years. He was always quick with a good joke, also very good advice. I would always find it funny that he would tell badger commands in a Korean in there in the times I will go to the McDowell center. He also would give badger treats, but he would always ask my permission first. The blind community lost a very nice gentleman, and a great person. However, I think John would want us to keep on smiling and laughing, because that's what John did every time I was around him.

Sent from my iPhone