[Nfbk] Washington Seminar

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:51:17 UTC 2014

Good Morning All,
The 2014 National Federation of the Blind Washington Seminar is fast approaching. The NFBK board of directors voted unanimously that any individual wishing to attend the seminar is welcome to do so, but each person is responsible for paying his or her own expenses. Room rates are $180 per night plus tax making the total cost about $206 per night. We will stay in the hotel 2 nights. Air fare is whatever you can find. Naturally you will want to eat. I will need to know something in the next 2 weeks because I will need to make your hotel reservation through the Washington Seminar coordinator. Give me a call at 502-366-2317 so I can talk to you in more detail.