[Nfbk] FW: Holiday Bazaar next door to location of NFB Christmas Party

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Thu Dec 4 16:08:09 UTC 2014

Hey guys!  Let me know if anyone would be interested in checking this out before the party on Sunday.  It's hosted by Pam Minton, one of my coworkers and in a house about a block from the church.  So, we could easily walk from one to the other and enjoy some shopping before the party starts.

Tonia

Hey Everyone!
I know it is a little late to let you know that this Sunday, December 7th, my friend Dixie and I are hosting a Holiday Bazaar from 1 to 5 at 700 Nottingham Parkway (Off of Hurstbourne) .  Some items we have are handmade vegan soaps ($4.00); unscented and scented soy candles with cotton wicks (all unique - some are in petite tea cups with matching saucers (5 to 8 dollars); beautiful jewelry (necklaces/earrings for $10.00); lit wine bottles with shades ($15.00); wearable art (made by me and my sister) consists of handmade wool leg/boot warmers (known as "spectaculars" can be worn 7 different ways  $29) wool and cashmere headbands $12, all wearable art has virgin wool (from my sister's sheep) designs felted on them;  gift baskets ($10.00).  Come by if you get a chance.    Feel free to forward this email to friends and family!!!  Also event information is posted on my Facebook.