[Nfbk] NFBK At Large Chapter Meeting

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Thu Dec 4 23:56:18 UTC 2014

NFBK will be hosting our monthly at large chapter meeting this Monday, December 8th at 8pm.  This meeting is for individuals that live in an area of Kentucky that does not have a NFBK chapter.  If you know someone that is blind and lives in an area without a chapter please pass along the information about this call to them or pass their information along to us so that we can reach out to them.  The call-in number is 712-432-0600, and the access code is 1021099?.

Katie