[Nfbk] NFBGL January Meeting

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Sun Dec 21 20:26:35 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The January meeting for NFBGL will be held on January 3rd from 12-2:30 at Logan's Roadhouse.  Logan's is located at 5005 Shelbyville Road.  We will be discussing our Birthday Bananza Fundraiser, the chili supper, and Washington Seminar.

I know some of you have expressed an interest in activities that are more social, unfortunately GL will not be able to have an official social activity this month (We will look into options for future meetings.).  There might be a happy comprise for some of you though, if you go behind Logan's and cross Ten Pin Lane there is a bowling alley that we've gone to several times in the past, If you cross Shelbyville Road you are right at Mall St. Matthews and the St. Matthews movie theater.  If you want to have a social activity this month I would suggest getting in touch with some of your friends that will be at the meeting and going to one of these places afterwards.

Thanks,

Katie Adkins