[Nfbk] please pay attention;

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:57:25 UTC 2014

Whether you are blind or not, you should not open the door. Our neighbor (he
is 92) ended up giving this woman money to get her out of his house because
she basically forced her way in. He is hard of hearing and opened the door
to hear her.

We have a glass door on the front door that locks (The inside door is open
for the kitties to sun) and we do not open the door to anyone. They can talk
through the door and if we can't hear them, they can move along. My father
has trouble hearing and we keep telling him not to open the door. If they
know us, they can call on the phone to communicate to us. And then we can
let them in once they have been identified.

Cindy S.