[Nfbk] Help with downloading books from Learning ally

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:59:12 UTC 2014

Hello every body I want to wish you all a happy Christmas. And a Merry new year. I am probably one of the only few people who likes working on Christmas. But I am needing help with downloading my textbook from Learning Ally. I already tried using the app but my book is too big to fit on my phone's memory. I have never downloaded a textbook from Learning Ally, so I need the steps on how to do that. I want to download my book to my victor stream. Thank you all very much for your help.