[Nfbk] January GL chapter meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Dec 31 17:19:22 UTC 2014

Hello & Happy New Year!

Just a reminder of the Greater Louisville chapter meeting, this Saturday January 3rd, noon till 2:30pm at the Logan’s Roadhouse—5055 Shelbyville Rd.
Topics on the agenda: Washington Seminar, Chili Supper & Auction, 75th convention of the NFB & more!

If you have sold any paper raffle tickets, please bring the ticket & money to turn in to Jayne.  We sure hope everyone is promoting our Birthday Bonanza Raffle!  This raffle is designed to appeal to everyone, not just the blind community!  If you have forgotten the prizes...let me give you a refresher!

1st Prize—50 inch Class TV
2nd Prize—$200 Travel voucher from Southwest Airlines
3rd Prize—$100 Gas Gift Card.

The cost of this great winning opportunity is, 1=$5 or 3=$10.  The ticket window is always open at, http://www.nfbgl.org/raffle-win-a-50-inch-class-tv-travel-voucher-or-gas-card/

Thank you for your support!