[Nfbk] Executive Order

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:18:11 UTC 2014

Good Morning!
By now you have seen the press release about President Oboma signing the executive order regarding the $10.10 per hour minimum wage for all working Americans. Dr. Maurer and Anil Lewis were present in the East Room of the White House when the President signed the order. He specifically announced that this included Americans with disabilities. They both showed their enthusiasm by jumping up and shouting. However We must still work to strike section 14 C. With the support of President Oboma this appears to haven gotten easier. As Dr.Maurer said we haven't  gotten everything we want yet but this is a victory.