[Nfbk] Growing Up Fisher

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:37:25 UTC 2014

This was actually quite good. (directed by David Shwimmer, played Ross on Friends) They crammed a lot into the episode but it was a pilot and meant to engage the audience interest. From the preview for the next episode, it looks like it will flesh out a single topic instead of covering so many.

And, I just have to say that his version of parallel parking is spot on. That is how I was taught (later in life) and I am freaking awesome at parallel parking, it’s the driving down the street that is the problem, although, I do have to point out that Kentucky isn’t very strict with their eye test and gave me a license in 1997. I did have the good sense to only drive a couple of times with a co-pilot before I stopped altogether.

Cindy S.