[Nfbk] Growing Up Fisher

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:27:44 UTC 2014

The show seems to be very good about promoting Blind independence and respecting peoples disabilities like one part of the show where the young man called the Blind Mansur he said don't call me sir just because I'm blind kid says no because you're like 50 years old so I thought that was kind of cool I will definitely watch this Sunday can someone tell me what time it comes on thank you and what channel?

Sent from my iPhone