[Nfbk] A little off topic

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 19:10:00 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPhone hello NFB of Kentucky family this is Leonard Stamper.  Let me get straight to the point.  I am a junior massage therapist at the Louisville school of massage therapy for those who do not know me.  I am on the hunt for a decent use or new massage table but does not want to break his bank  so if any of you ladies and worms can send me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.  Here is my contact information.  My number is 502–5 44–9336  my email address is Leonard are.stamper at gmail.com  and before somebody asses me know badger is not up for trade so don't even go there  it's been fine I will catch up to you ladies and germs later on God bless.