[Nfbk] Braille Jewelry Design Contest

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat Jan 18 02:45:38 UTC 2014

From ELEGANT INSIGHTS BRAILLE JEWELRY:

Happy new year! Let's start off 2014 with something really fun. Let's have a design contest! The winner will receive the prototype of their design, and we'll feature the winning design in our upcoming newsletter. Sound interesting? There are a few rules (aren't there always?), but if you'd like to submit a design, head to the web site at www.elegantinsightsjewelry.com and click on the accessible contact form on the home page. Let us know of your interest, and I'll send you an email with the parameters of the contest, and if you'd like to participate, your design idea must be submitted no later than February 1st, 2014. Remember, by submitting an idea, you are granting Elegant Insights permission to use it, so if you feel proprietary about your idea, don't give it away! We already know our customers are very creative, so let's put your genius to work!