[Nfbk] Interesting discussion

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 14:44:08 UTC 2014

The first time the waiter asked my friend what I wanted I would probably act like I didn't hear her and just go ahead and answer for myself. If there is a second time I would speak up and let her know That I can order for myself without being nasty. If I am the one being asked I would simply sat "ask her I don't know", or 'she can order for herself". Usually that all it takes.