[Nfbk] FW: Crafting Tactile Jewelry February 8- Make reservations now

Terrie Terlau tterlau at aph.org
Thu Jan 30 13:56:23 UTC 2014

From: Roberta Williams
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:41 AM
To: All APH Users
Subject: Crafting Tactile Jewelry February 8- Make reservations now

Please share with those who may be interested.

Join us in our museum for a free workshop, "Crafting Tactile Jewelry" workshop on Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 10:30am to 12:30pm. Use special tools and techniques to make bracelets, necklaces, and pendants from tactile materials. Leave with one completed project and enough knowledge to make many more! Our instructor is Patrice Will, teaching artist for VSA Arts of Kentucky. Best for ages 12 and up. Free to the public but space is limited so registration is required.

Call (502) 899-2213 or e-mail kcarpenter at aph.org<mailto:kcarpenter at aph.org> by February 6 to register.

The Museum of the American Printing House for the Blind, 1809 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206

Next event:

The ever-popular, READERS THEATER, two performances
Friday, February 28, 2014, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., Saturday, March 1, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.

The APH Museum Theater Troupe presents its annual readers theater performance. No props, no lights, no costumes, but all fun. Our actors read the script in braille. Free to the public but space is limited so registration is required. Call 502-899-2213 or email kcarpenter at aph.org<mailto:kcarpenter at aph.org> to register. Best for ages 12 and up.

Visit the museum website for updates: www.aph.org/museum<http://www.aph.org/museum>

Roberta

Roberta Williams, 502-899-2357
Public Relations Manager
Publicity, Tours, InSights Art

http://www.aph.org<http://www.aph.org/>
 click on links below to connect with us
[Facebook-Icon]<http://www.facebook.com/#!/AmericanPrintingHouse>[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/fredshead>[blogger icon]<http://www.fredshead.info/>[you_tube]<http://www.youtube.com/aphftb>[flickr icon]<http://www.flickr.com/aphblind>

American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206

Building Independence Since 1858