[Nfbk] FW: assistance application;

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:23:51 UTC 2014

Subject: assistance application;

Hi there Folks,

This year we will be taking assistance applications for anyone that might need that little extra monitary boost. Be thinking about your particular need.   The approximate, including taxes per night per room is $116; registration is $10; Board luncheon will be $15 and the banquet will be $30.  Some of us that live out in the State might even need some assistance with travel expense to get to Louisville; if so, let us know.  We want this to be the largest State Convention “EVER!”

Within the next day or so, we will be posting the actual application form.

Thanks.

E-mail:  george4581 at gmail.com