[Nfbk] Ding Dong...Avon Calling!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Jun 5 17:30:45 UTC 2014

Hello!

    Since last August I have been a District Assistant for Avon.  I decided a few weeks ago to become an Avon representative.  Yes, I know, this is unlike me, but my main reason for doing this is to learn more about my job.  I knew the management side of Avon just fine, but the rep side  I felt uncertain.  Needless to say, over the past couple of weeks I have learned a lot & feeling more comfortable with rep issues.

    Obviously, the other reason for becoming a rep is to earn some extra money...so here’s where I promote my Avon business & encourage you all to check out my website!
It’s not your Momma’s Avon anymore!  Yes, Avon still has make up, skin care, Skin So Soft & Bug Guard, but did you know that Avon has gifts & products for men?  Yup, they sure do!  Avon also offers items for kids, home & fashions.

    By ordering on my website, you can shop at your own convenience, order anytime & items are shipped directly to your home!  If you place an order online, I can hook you up with a coupon code that will give you FREE shipping...so just let me know if you’d like to order.
If you do not feel comfortable ordering online, that’s ok...I’d be more than happy to place your order for you either by creating a direct ship order or an order that I would deliver to you.

    My website is, www.youravon.com/NickieP
If you have questions about Avon products or would like for me to place an order, please call me at, 489-4457!

Thanks so much!
Nickie