[Nfbk] News

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 22:05:44 UTC 2014

Hello Danielle this is Leonard Stamper, I believe we have never met. I just retired my guy dog a couple weeks ago and he also came from guiding eyes. So I can already know for a fact that you're going to have a great working partner, and I know you're going to have endless good times. I wish you all the best, God bless.

Sent from my iPhone