[Nfbk] Temporary RA positions at the McDowell Center

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:07:42 UTC 2014

This from Steve Deeley at the McDowell Center:

Once again we have a need to find a couple of individuals who would like to
serve as an weekend RA staff member.  This person is responsible for
monitoring the dorm area for safety and security;  Signing consumers and
visitors in and out of the facility; answering the telephone; providing a
basic student  orientation; making hourly rounds in the dorm area; preparing
a shift report at the end of their shift;  following a menu preparing brunch
and dinner; notifying the manager on duty of issues beyond their expertise
or scope of authority.  This individual would also get the opportunity to
work during the absence of our full-time RA staff who work during the week
on the second and third shifts.

The pay for these temporary positions through Adecco is approximately $11.50
per hour.  The person can expect to work a 12 or 14 hour shift on the
weekends.

Please  let  me know if you are aware of anyone who might be interested in
one of the positions, or you could have them call me at the office so we can
set up an interview.  We need to move quickly since we are losing one
weekend RA and vacations are coming up for our full-time RA staff.

 Thanks,

Steve

Steve

Stephen P. Deeley