[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Chili Supper and Auction Flier

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:38:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Please help us get the word out about the chili supper. Attached is a very
basic, screen reader friendly flier that can be distributed widely. Please
post to your social media profiles and ask your friends and family to join
us. The more the merrier! You can also print this flier and leave it in
waiting areas wherever you may go. The more people we can get in the door
the more money we can raise. The more money we raise, the more programs we
can fund and events we can host. You get the idea! Our auction list is
growing every day. We have many fantastic items - just yesterday we received
a donation of a Windows 7 desktop computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse
as well as a like new Dooney & Bourke purse and wristlet, wine, chocolate,
and UK and UofL shirts! I hope to see many of you there and lots of new
faces too!

Regards,

Melanie

--