[Nfbk] Fwd: How Do I Do That? Spell Checking a Document with Window-Eyes Tutorial Now Available!

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:37:49 UTC 2014

Passing this along for those who use Window Eyes.

This GW Micro How Do I Do That? tutorial demonstrates how to spell check a
document in Microsoft Word 2013 using Window-Eyes 8.4 on a Windows 8.1
computer. You can checkout this and other How Do I Do That? tutorials by
visiting the GW Micro Tutorials webpage
<http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Tutorials/>  or from GW Micro's YouTube
channel <http://www.youtube.com/gwmicro> . You can also subscribe to the
Tutorial podcast on the GW Micro Podcast webpage
<http://www.gwmicro.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Podcast/>  to receive these
tutorials automatically.  PDF and Text transcripts of this tutorial have
also been created for those who cannot access the video or audio content.

For your convenience, the direct download links are provided below:

Video (MP4) -
http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Tutorials/Video/SpellCheckWithWindow-Eyes.mp
4

Audio (MP4) -