[Nfbk] Revised Auction List

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:16:23 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'm excited to report that I just received another donation of a one night
hotel stay. This one is from the Louisville Marriot East. It'll be bid on at
the end of the auction so if you're interested in this item plan on staying
till 9pm. I am attaching the most current auction list. I'm thrilled that
with a lot of effort from some very hardworking people - we have over one
hundred items for this auction! This will be a great auction so please take
these two documents and share them with everyone you can. We want to draw as
many people as possible to make this a fundraising success. Thanks so much!

Melanie

--

Melanie Peskoe

502.262.1403 (voice/text)