[Nfbk] NFBGL Cookout!

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:08:31 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind you all that we're having a cookout on Saturday,
May 17 from 3-6pm at KSB (1867 Frankfort Ave). There'll be lots of good
food, music, games, demonstrations, and even a few opportunities to shop
from locals who sell handmade or other items. Please (pretty please) call
495-7130 and let us know how many people you'll be bringing so we can make
sure we have enough food! Also, if you know of anyone who might want to set
up a table with their goods to sell or who might want to do some sort of
demonstration please have them contact me as well. I really hope to see you
all there!

Hope to see you on the 17th!

Melanie

--