[Nfbk] Uber

Kevin Pearl via Nfbk nfbk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 18:38:04 UTC 2014

I received the following news from Uber:

FREE RIDES FOR LOUISVILLE!
Hey Kevin,
Uber has been rolling the streets of Louisville for almost a month now, and we've been blown away by the response! To celebrate the launch in true Uber style, we are hooking you up with 10 FREE RIDES!

That's right, starting today at 5pm everyone in Louisville gets 10 free rides (up to $25 off) through June 6th with the code LOUFREE!

  UNLOCK 10 FREE RIDES
THROUGH JUNE 6TH WITH
CODE LOUFREE!
How to Get Free Rides:
Enter the code LOUFREE in the promotions section of your Uber app, or text LOUFREE to 892-03. Message & data rates may apply
Each user will get 10 FREE Uber rides! (Up to $25 per ride)
Free rides end at 11:59Pm on June 6th: available in the greater Louisville area!
Questions? Comments? We'd love to hear from you at supportlouisville at uber.com, or tweet us @Uber_Louisville.

Uber on,
Team Uber Louisville

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.
Kevin

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG