[Nfbk] FW: Former GW Micro Support Email Change

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:45:52 UTC 2014

From: gw-news at gwmicro.com [mailto:gw-news at gwmicro.com]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 12:46 PM
To: gw-news at gwmicro.com
Subject: Former GW Micro Support Email Change

Former GW Micro Support Email Change

Since the merger of Ai Squared and GW Micro earlier this year, we have been
in the process of integrating many of our systems.  The next step in our
merger is to update our support email address as gwmicro.com email addresses
will eventually shut down.  Rest assured that you will still have access to
our email lists and Technical Support Department.  However, some of the
addresses will be changing.  Effective immediately, the new support email
address for Window-Eyes and other GW Micro products is
wesupport at aisquared.com.  If you send an email to support at gwmicro.com, you
will receive an autoresponse indicating that you should contact us via the
new support email address.  For immediate assistance, please call our
support department at (802) 362-3612.

Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to serving you!

Best Regards,

The Ai Squared Team

Jeremy Curry
Director of Product Management