[Nfbk] NFBGL Chili Supper Auction Donation Form

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Fri Nov 14 00:50:33 UTC 2014

???Hi everyone,

Here is the auction donation letter for our 2015 Chili Supper and Auction.  Please make copies and hand them out to businesses as you are around town.   Several people have also had quite a bit of luck emailing the letter and a short message to businesses.  We need everyone's assistance getting items to ensure that we have a great auction this year.  Remember, the more money we make at the auction the more money we will have to help send people to the NFB national convention next summer!

If you're not sure who to give the letter to or what you should say when handing out the letter please let me know so I can point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Katie