[Nfbk] Christmas Party Reminder

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Fri Nov 28 19:03:10 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that our Christmas party will be held on December 7th from 3-6:30 at Hurstbourne Christian Church.  Jayne must have your registration form and payment by December 1st!  At this point she has received very few forms, so please make sure you get them to her as soon as possible.  If you are sending the form today or tomorrow and are worried about it getting to her on time please contact me so that we can have an accurate count.

Thanks,

Katie