[Nfbk] Shopping opportunity

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:05:10 UTC 2014

Hi Louisville folks I just wanted to share something I read about. The UofL alumni association & the louisville independent business alliance are sponsoring a shopping tour on December 5. For $35 you can get a bus transport to over a dozen local stores to shop from 8-4. From 4-6 there will be a reception at the university club where they'll give out door prizes as well. This sounds like fun and a good deal to me. Would anyone like to join me? Let me know this weekend as I'll be making my reservation on Monday.

Best,
Melanie