[Nfbk] Braille Monitor article regarding GED testing

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Thu Oct 2 03:07:31 UTC 2014

As you all know the latest issue of the Braille Monitor is now out for October.  I was glancing over it tonight when I noticed that the last article deals with accessibility issues surrounding the GED test. I heard from several people this past weekend that consumers at the Office for the Blind are having issues taking the GED test, so this might be something that several of you want to look at or have your consumers look at.  The article can be found at:  https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm14/bm1409/bm140912.htm?

Katie Adkins