[Nfbk] Meet the Blind Month Literature

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Thu Oct 2 19:18:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

?

If you are participating in a Meet the Blind month activity here in Louisville, that you know I'm unable to attend, can you please contact me before Saturday to let me know how much literature I need to bring to you at the GL meeting.  Also, if you have doctor's appointments scheduled this month or a church that you can leave literature at, please contact me as well.

Lastly, if anyone in Louisville knows of a major event that I haven't talked about at our meetings that you think we should be participating in please contact me as well.  We have several events we're doing this month, but there's always room for more, just please contact me first before you set up anything definite.

Thanks,

Katie Adkins

kcpenn01 at louisville.edu

502 533 5933