[Nfbk] BlindSquare

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:27:17 UTC 2014

Yes…I love it!  Be forewarned of three things:

1. It is not turn-by-turn directions, and you can't rely on it to get you right in front of your destination.
2. You can choose how much or how little you want it to talk in your ear.
3. It's a battery hog…I'd urge you to use in conjunction with an external battery (e.g. mophie case)

Its true strength comes from the perspective of knowing what's nearby, what street you're on, and what streets you're crossing. It's most helpful when you are on a bus or in a car, but it certainly works fine when walking. It is remarkably accurate with streets, but—as I said—not as much with specific addresses.

I can't recommend it enough, though, for people who like to explore. Well worth the price.