[Nfbk] ZeroBuses!

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Mon Oct 27 18:59:08 UTC 2014

ZeroBuses are all-electric vehicles that are coming soon to downtown
Louisville to use the Trolley routes.  ZeroBuses have no emissions which is
clean for the environment.  I bet, however, they do not make any sound
either which may bring about a very dangerous downtown Louisville area for
the blind and visually impaired.

According to the Louisville Courier Journal by way of NFB-NEWSLINE, the
first $990,000.00 ZeroBus has arrived and will be operating soon.

The ZeroBus will be FREE to ride if you can HEAR it coming.

I would like to know more about 'noise emissions' by these ZeroBuses.

John g.

John Glisson, Director

Outreach & Adapted Technologies

Independence Place, Inc.

1093 S. Broadway, STE 1218

Lexington, KY 40504

(859) 266-2807 (V/TTY)

(877) 266-2807 (Toll Free)

(859) 335-0627 (Fax)

 <mailto:jglisson at independenceplaceky.org> jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
(E-mail)

 <http://www.independenceplaceky.org/> HTTP://www.independenceplaceky.org
(Home Page)

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination,

distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you think that you have
received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete

this message permanently from your computer files.