[Nfbk] Kentucky or Bluegrass Guide Dog Division

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:07:12 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,
Sorry I could not call you last night.
I am interested.
Have a great convention.
Terrie

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ian C. Bray via
Nfbk
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 5:46 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbk] Kentucky or Bluegrass Guide Dog Division

    This and many other questions answered Friday night
in the hotel room of Ian  C. Bray
at the NFB OF Kentucky State Convention
at approximately 8 o'clock after Resolutions.

Cathy and I have been discussing the idea of
starting a Divisionof
the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Here in Kentucky.  Tonight at 8 o'clock
Please join me in my room [ To Be Announced  }
if you are interested in being a part of this future
Division.

All are welcome!
Respectfully,
Ian  C. Bray