[Nfbk] Meet the Blind Month Activity

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Mon Sep 29 17:16:49 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We have an exciting Meet the Blind month activity coming up here in Louisville!  This Sunday, October 5th, we will be participating in the St. Stephens Martyr health fair.  The event takes place from 12-3:30.  St. Stephens Martyr Church is located at 2931 Pindell Ave.

I actually have enough people to work our table at this point, (I will let you know if that changes) but I would love it if our members would show up and walk around the event and interact with other vendors and the community alike.  There's also tons of health screenings that will be taking place that I know several of you could benefit from.  This is also a kid friendly event, there will be a frog pond, clowns, face painting, snow cones and several other things that are fun for kids.

I am attaching a flyer for the event, if you could either email it to people you know or personally hand it out that would be great!

As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Katie Adkins

502 533 5933

kcpenn01 at louisville.edu