[Nfbk] NFBGL's Birthday Bonanza Raffle!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Apr 3 23:21:04 UTC 2015

Good evening!   I trust everyone is safe & sound after this mornings flooding!

    Today is your last opportunity to purchase your Birthday Bonanza Raffle chances online.  The winners will be drawn tomorrow during our NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon.
You can visit, http://www.nfbgl.org/raffle-win-a-50-inch-class-tv-travel-voucher-or-gas-card/  to purchased chances.

    Incase you have forgotten, let’s refresh you on the prizes!  1st Prize, 50 Inch Class TV. 2nd Prize, $200 Southwest Airlines Travel Voucher.  3rd Prize, $100 Gas Card.
You can purchase as many chances as you’d like, 1=$5 or 3=$10.

    This raffle is named in honor of the NFB 75 birthday & all proceeds will support our chapters, members & our continuous advocacy work.
As always, thank you for your support & we wish good luck to everyone who has their name in the drawing!

Respectfully,
NFB of Greater Louisville