[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville May Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Apr 30 15:02:35 UTC 2015

Hello!

The NFBGL May meeting will be held on Saturday May 9th from noon till 2:30 pm at the Logan's Roadhouse--5055 Shelbyville Road.
We will be kicking off our summer community service project, getting an update from our National office & more.
If you have any questions, please let us know!  As always, feel free to invite family, friends, co-workers or neighbors to our meetings.  It's always good to involve these individuals in our organization so they can learn what we're all about!