[Nfbk] GoFundMe Donations

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:00:03 UTC 2015

Hey Gang,
We continue to make progress with our funding efforts. Last evening I was given a generous check for $500 from two of our members. They don't want any fanfare so I am not going to mention their names. We can use the money anyway we see fit for convention. Even though they chose to give a check rather than donate through GoFundMe it is still a major donation. Adding this amount to what we have raised through GoFundMe we have a total of $900. We have exceeded our Monday goal of $500. Thanks to all who have contributed and shared our page.