[Nfbk] Go Fund Me Frenzy!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Aug 14 20:02:29 UTC 2015

Happy Friday Everyone!

    Since we had such a wonderful frenzy  of fundraising activity last weekend...let’s do it again!  I have attached the link below for you to share with friends, family, co-workers, fellow church goers, neighbors etc!
http://www.gofundme.com/zd9h8g8

You can email, text & share the link on social media.   Here is a sample to better explain why we’re raising funds.

“Did you know the unemployment rate for blind individuals is 70%?  We, the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky are working hard to lower this number.  We’d appreciate your help in assisting us to reach more blind Kentuckians so they can receive the proper advocacy skills, knowledge of assistive technology & self confidence.  Any donation is greatly appreciated!”

“Please consider a donation so we, the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky can reach & inspire more blind Kentuckians!”

Also, stay tuned to our NFB of Kentucky facebook & twitter pages this weekend! Like us on facebook at—NFB of Kentucky & find us on twitter, @NFBK

Respectfully,
Nickie