[Nfbk] New Content under Office for the Blind on State Information Channel

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Dec 10 17:49:55 UTC 2015

Greetings Everyone,

Be sure to check out the latest articles under the Kentucky Office for the
Blind found on our state's information channel: Employment Opportunities for
Individuals Who Are Legally Blind, The Hadley School Wants to Back Your
Business, Welcoming Newest OFB Staff members, Megan Penrod and Jean
Sutton.and more.

On your touch tone telephone, press 2, 4 and then 24 off of the main menu.
On your iPhone app select Publications> Publication options>Kentucky
Info>Kentucky Information Channel>Kentucky Office for the Blind.

Best Regards,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator and Project manager

NFB NEWSLINE Kentucky

Cell: (859) 433-5023

Toll Free: (877) 410-4008

Fax: (502) 389-4838

Email: ToddE.Stephens at windstream.net

Website:http://www.nfbnewsline-ky.org

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer. Thank you.