[Nfbk] Convention Assustance

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:57:42 UTC 2015

Good Morning!
The NFBK board of directors has determined that there isn't enough interest in chartering a bus to the convention in Orlando. However, we are still going to provide assistance. George Stokes has been appointed chair of the committee. We will grant financial scholarships to first-time goers in an amount comparable to years past. Because this is our 75th anniversary we are giving each adult member who attends the convention $100. We hope this small amount will help lessen the financial strain. The info will be posted shortly with all the necessary details. Those who are serious about making the trip need to make your hotel reservations. Keep your eyes pealed  for good airline rates. They are fluctuating all over the board. Actually they have started trending up substantially. Hope to be able to take a crew to Orlando.