[Nfbk] Airfare to Orlando

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:31:51 UTC 2015

I just checked greyhound & it looks like I can get round trip ticket for $170.50 with a discount for being in the road rewards program.

Sent from my iPhone

Help support the fundraising efforts of the National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville by participating in ourBirthday Banaza Raffle​!  You could win a 50' class T.V., a $200 Southwest airfare voucher, or a $100 gas card.