[Nfbk] {Disarmed} Fwd: [nfb-indiana] It's time to make your National Convention Reservations!!

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:20:27 UTC 2015

Hey Gang,
Believe it or not it is time to make reservations for the 2015 NFB  convention. We will be celebrating our 75th birthday in style. The word on the street is that reservations in the Rosen Center Hotel are going very quickly. I have forwarded you the convention info. We are still trying to gather information for taking a bus. Please contact me off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com to let me know if you are interested in riding with us. If you ride the bus you should make your reservation checking in on Saturday the 4th and departing on Saturday the 11th. Hope we can take a bus load.

Begin forwarded message: